Sexting is one of the hottest ways to turn your partner on and connect with him or her. It doesn’t matter the age, race, orientation, culture, etc. We all love to get creative in our sex lives. With sexting, you can begin foreplay before it even gets to the house, not to talk of the bedroom.
Sexting boosts trust as it helps you connect with your partner on another level. So what is sexting? What are the rules of sexting? How do you sext with your partner? All these will be answered, including steaming sexting ideas.
What is sexting?
Sexting is a combination of sex and texting. It is a modern word that means sending sexual content of yourself to your partner through mobile chats and Direct Messaging (DM) on social media. These sexual contents often involve nude or seminude photos and explicit videos of yourself.
Anybody can sext with their partner. But the practice is more common among teens and young adults who use this method to connect with their partners. According to Web MD, studies have shown that nearly 15 percent of teens have sent a sext, about 27 per cent of teens have received one, and three out of four young adults have participated in sexting.
Rules of sexting
Here are 10 basic rules you should remember while sexting:
Yes, my dear, consent is still king. It doesn’t matter how long you’ve been with your partner. You need to get their consent before adding sexting to your sex dictionary. Some partners are prudes and might not take being suddenly sent sexually explicit content well. Make sure your partner is okay with it first before you sext.
Seeking consent is fine, but it doesn’t mean you should bombard your partner’s phone with sexting. Start slow. Allow both of you to gradually get used to the idea. You might struggle and make some mistakes in the beginning. But when you give yourself time, you will become a guru in sexting.
Don’t sext if you’re drunk or high
You might send really stupid things you will regret when you’re sober. Be sure to sext when your mind is clear so you’ll know what you’re sexting and take responsibility. Put your phone away when you’re drunk or high. When you’re sober, you can sext.
Be mindful of where you’re sexting
Don’t sext in church or any location when you’re supposed to concentrate on what is going on there. Also, don’t sext in cramped buses or other public transport where other passengers can see what you’re sexting. You don’t want to come across as a sex addict.
Don’t sext if you’re cheating on your partner
This one is crucial. If you know you’re not faithful to your partner, don’t send sexts. They might use it against you in the future. Cheating is a personal decision. Sometimes you can’t help it. But it would be mean if your partner finds out about your escapades through explicit contents you exchanged with your side chick/dude. They may not react well to your philandering. Don’t do it.
Don’t send genital shots of yourself without permission
This is another wrong way of sexting. It is one thing to send sexual text messages that will elicit your partner’s imagination. It’s another to send a glaring photo of your genitals without seeking their permission. That’s just gross. You will spoil whatever arousal you may have caused. For instance, most men may be visual beings, but most women aren’t. Women can talk about male organs, but most would prefer not to see them.
Hide your face or tattoos while sexting
If something goes wrong, and your sexting goes viral on social media, people wouldn’t be able to identify you if you didn’t show your face or tattoos. There are a lot of sex tapes all over the internet. Celebrities such as Kim K, Aliko Dangote, Tiwa Savage, etc., all have sexually explicit content online. If you cannot handle the consequences, don’t show your face, tattoos, or anything else that might identify you while you sext in case it leaks online.
Make up code words with your sexts
You have to use your imagination for this, and your partner must understand it. Using code words is an excellent way of sexting without sounding offensive and letting anyone else know what you’re doing except your partner. In fact, it is even a more exciting way of turning your partner on. For instance, you can use codes like “My mouth is dry, can I have some milk?” cu46 (“See you for sex”), GNRN (“Get naked right now”), RUH (“Are you horny?”), etc.
Accept the repercussions beforehand
Sexting can go wrong. It’s important to understand what could happen when it does. This will prepare you for any unforeseen outcomes. I didn’t experrit is not an excuse.
Delete all sexting from your browser
It’s essential to delete all sexts when you’re done. It doesn’t matter if you’re cheating or not. If your dirty texts or messages are in the wrong hands, it’s a serious gobe. Don’t let it happen to you. Erase all sexting from your browser and your social media accounts.
How to sext
Now that you know the ground rules of sexting, it is time to learn how to sext.
- Know your selling points. If your partner is turned on by your words or some specific parts of your body, you should take advantage of it.
- Tease your partner. Don’t give it all away in your first sext. Let them salivate for more. For instance, you can sext, “thinking about you and what I want to do with you is turning me on.”
- Be creative with your sexting. You can sext something like, “this banana is making me wet.”
- Describe the foreplay. Let your partner anticipate what you’re going to do when you lay your hands on them. The arousal this brings will be on another level.
- Learn more about sexting. Involving in sexting takes away any form of prudishness. If you don’t watch porn, you can read erotic books.
- Go out of your comfort zone. Experiment with ideas in your sexting.
- Allow your fantasy to run wild. It’s excellent for sexting.
- Add your best memory of having sex with your partner. You can tell them how great you felt the last time you had sex with them.
- Roleplay with your partner. You sext something like, “I’m from mars and I’ve been instructed to give you the best orgasm ever on the planet’s existence.”
Here are steaming sexting ideas you should use:
- I’ve got a surprise waiting for you tonight
- I’m going to make you beg for it.
- I’m going to make you come so hard.
- My clothes are coming off the second I get home.
- Tell me what you think about when you masturbate.
- I want you to kiss/touch my [pick a body part].
- I need you inside of me right now.
- I want to watch you masturbate.
- I want you to tease me until I can’t take it any longer.
- Put it in my mouth.
- I love thinking about you coming.
- I’m touching myself right now and thinking about you.
- I’m so wet right now.
- I miss feeling you inside of me.
- Remember that time we did [describe the incident]
- I can’t get last night out of my mind
- I want you to do exactly what you did last time we [describe it].
- I can’t imagine ever coming as hard as I did when you [describe it].
- You always feel so good inside of me.
- I can’t get enough of you.
- What are you wearing right now?
- I love when you talk like that.