Guys are usually very protective of their penis. So it’s a surprise that some of them will actually pierce their penises to achieve sexual pleasure. They don’t mind the pain as long as they ultimately enjoy unforgettable sexual experiences with their partners. Jacob’s ladder piercing is described as a series of piercings up the shaft’s underside to create a ladder-like appearance. These piercings are fairly extreme.
But some guys believe it enhances their sexual satisfaction. They testify the shape of the rings or the barbells on the penis stimulate sexual pleasure. This article will tell you all you need to know about Jacob’s ladder on a man, piercing jewellery, piercing kit, extreme male genital piercings, frenum healing time, and aftercare.
Jacob’s ladder on a man
Jacob’s ladder piercing is the second most common genital piercing after Prince Albert piercing. The piercing was developed in the United States of America.
Traditionally, Jacob’s ladder piercing was done for people that were not circumcised. Body modification experts performed the piercing behind the tendon and set it underneath the foreskin. Although it was done with a ring in the past, barbells are more common nowadays. Below is how men undergo Jacob’s ladder piercing:
- Jacob’s ladder piercing is done just below the head and through the skin on the genital which goes side to side.
- Body modification experts use barbells on the penis to make it like a borderline surface piercing.
- The barbells form like a ladder, so it is called ladder piercing.
- You can use as many barbells as you want. However, you have to use at least three barbells for it to qualify as Jacob’s ladder piercing.
- Any piercing that is less than three is called Frenum piercing.
Things to know before doing Jacob’s ladder piercing
As a man considering doing Jacob’s ladder piercing, here are things you should know before making your decision:
- Once you perform the procedure, you’re not allowed to have sex for at least six months without protection to avoid tissue tearing, leading to infection.
- The barbells might come out if they are not correctly placed.
- You may bleed during and after the piercing. The bleeding may take 3-5 days to stop. So, get sanitary napkins to avoid embarrassing stains.
Jacob’s ladder piercing jewellery
As we previously stated, barbells are the most common jewellery for Jacob’s ladder piercing. In the past, rings were used purely for circumcision purposes.
A typical barbell for the procedure is around 10 or 12 gauge. It will go side to side, right behind the head. The body modification expert will sterilize the jewellery. Once pull out your penis, he will clean the area with a surgical scrub. Then, he will make some marks with a topical antiseptic on a disposable toothpick. He will then go ahead and pierce you once you’re comfortable with the mark.
Note that the size of your penis determines the length of the jewellery and the number you need. A thicker penis will require longer jewellery. Some penises can accommodate up to 10 pieces of jewellery, depending on the owners’ choice.
Experts recommend that Jacob’s ladder piercing be done right around where the circumcision line is. This will ensure better sexual satisfaction. The piercing that is done close to the head will blend in with it, which will not maximize pleasure. So they advise the piercing should be done from a significant distance from the head at the recommended spot.
Jacob’s ladder piercing kit
This is a list of items that are used to perform Jacob’s ladder piercing. Note they must be sterilized to avoid infections. Below are items that makeup Jacob’s ladder kit:
- Pair of Gloves
- Towel Drapes
- 12g Triple Bevel Piercing Needle
- 10g, 12g, 14g, 9/16″ Long Barbell
- 4×4 Gauge Pads
- Cotton Swabs
- Skin Sharp Marker
- 6″ Ruler
- Alcohol Wipes
Extreme male genital piercings
There are other extreme male genital piercings. Deep shaft piercings is one of them. It is a piercing which passes through the penile shaft. Deep shaft piercing is so rare due to the pain, difficulty and long healing time a patient passes through. The piercing is typically done in three places, and they are:
Deep shaft Ampallang
Unlike the regular Ampallang, deep shaft Ampallang is an extreme genital piercing that is done through the penis shaft rather than the penis head. The piercing is so rare because it is very painful, can cause a lot of bleeding, and there are not many piercers who know how to do it.
ALSO READ: How to make a man cry in bed
Deep shaft apadravya
This is a piercing that passes vertically through the shaft. Like the shaft Ampallang, deep shaft apadravya causes a lot of bleeding.
Reverse shaft Prince Alberts
Reverse shaft Prince Alberts (RPA) is an extreme type of male genital piercing which enters through the urethra and exits through a hole pierced in the top of the glans. This piercing passes through thicker glans tissue rather than the comparatively thinner membrane between the urethra and the underside of the penis. Therefore, it takes longer to heal than the regular Prince Alberts piercing.
Prince Alberts piercing
Prince Albert piercing (PA) is the most popular male genital piercing. It is not for the faint-hearted. The piercer starts by pushing a metal or glass tube down the urethra or using fingers to hold the urethra open. Then they slide the needle into the frenulum and go up the tube, using pliers to bend the ring into shape. Healing time takes about four weeks to six months.
Frenum piercing healing time
Frenum piercing is a trendy male piercing. It is a very desirable piercing because it takes a short time to heal. The expected healing time is two to four months.
Frenum piercing aftercare
Basic frenum piercing aftercare will require hot soaks in warm water and cleaning the piercing twice a day. To avoid infection, you should do the following:
- Urinate after cleaning the piercing to reduce the risks of bacterial imbalance.
- Do not wear tight-fitting clothes around the piercing area until it heals.
- Since the area is prone to sweat, clean the piercing after strenuous activities.
- You can have sex when it is comfortable but start gently. Don’t have sex without protection for at least six months to avoid infection. If you’re using lubrication, it must be water-based. It is also essential to clean the piercing after sex.
ALSO READ: How to make a man fall in love with you