Over time, YouTube has developed into more than just a video-sharing website; it now features a music component known as YouTube Music. But occasionally, the ideal song simply is not available on the streaming service. Fortunately, there is a technique to download YouTube videos as MP3 files and play them offline. I will demonstrate how to achieve it in this article.
In this post, three different techniques for converting YouTube videos to MP3s will be covered. In the first section, we will show you how to convert them using just your browser, and in the second, we will need software that has to be downloaded.
Steps to download a YouTube video as an MP3 file using your browser
- Go to YouTube and find the video you want to download.
- Copy the URL of the video from the address bar of your web browser.
- Open a YouTube to MP3 converter website in a new tab. There are many options available, such as Flvto, OnlineVideoConverter, and Y2Mate.
- Paste the URL of the YouTube video into the converter website.
- Click the Convert button.
- Wait for the conversion process to complete. This may take several minutes depending on the length of the video and the speed of your internet connection.
- Once the conversion is complete, click the Download button to save the MP3 file to your computer.
- Keep in mind that downloading copyrighted content without permission is illegal in many countries, and you should only download videos that you have the right to use.
How to convert YouTube videos as MP3 through the YTSaver
One of the top YouTube to MP3 converters is called YTsaver. More than 10,000 websites are supported, including Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube. Multiple conversions can be done at once thanks to the straightforward method. Both Windows and Mac machines can easily install it. Follow the steps below to begin using YTsaver;
- Once you have located the video you wish to download, copy the URL from the address bar.
- Open the YTsaver app, then select the output format and resolution you like.
- To start the download, click the Paste button.
- For a detailed guide, click here.
How to convert YouTube to MP3 With a downloaded app
If you have a lot of films that need to be converted, having a specific app on your phone might be quite helpful. Many apps can be used for this, and TubeMate is one of them. However, as MyMp3 is a video conversion tool available only for iOS users, TubeMate is only available to Android users.
Here are the steps to convert YouTube with the app:
- Go to Tubemate.net in your browser and click one of the links to the app’s download page.
- You should also download Video MP3 Converter from the Google Playstore. This functions as a TubeMate app extension.
- Open TubeMate and look for the YouTube video you want to convert to MP3 format.
- The bottom right corner will show a red download button. To select MP3 on the new screen, tap your screen.
- Decide on the output format.
- To download in MP3, choose Audio (MP3, 128k).
- To start your download, click the download icon once again.
- Accept each of the terms.
- In no time at all, your audio will be on your smartphone.